We urge you to please read the entire ad and all house rules prior to booking. This pet-friendly home requires a $40/pet fee that is per night, and per pet. It will need to be paid after booking this home. Thanks for checking us out. We hope to host you!
Nestled into the trees, and just 3 miles from downtown Portland, our beautiful vintage Portland home awaits you. The HUGE covered front porch with a gazebo eating area is very inviting. Sit and watch the rain fall around you while you remain dry. Enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning and listen to the sound of the native birds flying overhead or take a soak in the hot tub. Our home is very family-friendly and we welcome pets!
2 BEDROOM, 1 BATH
- Bedroom 1 - King bed, twin bed & toddler race car bed: a HUGE hit with the smaller ones in the family. This room also has a big walk-in closet filled with toys for kids of all ages, and a nice deck off the room overlooking the beautiful backyard.
- Bedroom 2 - Queen bed, a standard crib, and a changing table.
- Central Heating ONLY
- Pink-colored kitchen fully equipped to make your meals
- Dining room seats 6 people
- Desk area for the "Worker Bee" in the family
- Living room has an L-shaped couch and a very small Smart TV with basic limited cable. Please note, there is NO access to pay-per-view services.
- Our front porch is simply perfection. It is fully covered and has a circular table and chair set centered under the cute gazebo.
- Hot tub in our giant backyard.
- The home has a partially finished basement. It is down a steep flight of stairs and houses a washer and dryer, and another office area. The office area has a couch and a full-sized Foosball table.
- The Fireplace is not for use.
- 1 car garage and 2 extra spaces for cars in the driveway. No street parking, please.
- Max occupancy: 5
- Quiet Hours: 9pm - 9am
- NO PARTIES, GATHERINGS, OR EVENTS ALLOWED - Strictly enforced.
- This home IS PET FRIENDLY. There is a $40 pet fee per night, per pet. Up to 2 pets allowed. We only accept dogs. Please inquire about other pets allowed with our Reservations Department. If you bring furry friends, we ask that you do not allow them outside during quiet hours, as neighbors are very sensitive. Please do not leave your pets alone unattended during your stay.
- There shall be no video, still photography, or film production of any kind without the express written consent of the owner.
- MANAGER ONSITE: While this is NOT a shared home (meaning no one else lives in your space or uses the space you have rented) there is a person living on the property in a SEPARATE mother-in-law suite onsite, with a separate entrance. This full-time resident doesn't have codes or access to your rental, backyard, and any amenities listed here. The only thing shared is the driveway. The City of Portland requires ALL vacation rentals to have an onsite resident.
- This home is NOT baby and/or child-proof. It is your responsibility to walk the home and/or property upon arrival, to make this space safe for your children. We assume no liability for harm/death to any baby or child staying or visiting this vacation rental.
- UNFINISHED BASEMENT: The downstairs basement area is NOT a finished space. It is a 1940s unfinished basement. It is NOT light and bright and cheerful like the rest of the house. It is cold and dark (if you aren't used to living in a home with a basement). This is a vintage 1940s home, with some original pieces still. It is not a fancy marble and granite counters home, it is more of a "Keep Portland Weird" home for those of us that prefer unique and different 🙂
- Please note that early check-ins and late check-outs are available at our discretion. There are extra fees for either of these add-ons when available.
- Please note there is a futon in basement not for sleeping, It is bolted OPEN, you can not make it into a bed, you can not sleep in basement, it would be illegal.
• A thirty (30) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than thirty (30) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty, aside from a $500 restocking fee.
• Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 30 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment (not including deposit and cleaning fee).
• Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent. If you wish to shorten your existing reservation with VRBKIM, and your reservation is further than 30 days away, we do charge a $100 restocking fee to make this adjustment.