LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! The Pacific Ocean is at your doorstep when you stay in this multilevel Carlsbad townhome.
The main level of this home is open and full of natural light! The living room has a giant flat-screen TV and plenty of seating for the whole family. You will feel like you're at the movie theatre...just with an ocean view! Off the living room, there is a front porch with seating and a grill for delicious post-beach dinners in the open air! Up a few stairs is your fully equipped and chic kitchen. Decked out with stainless steel appliances, and all other necessities - you will immediately feel at home. Down the hall, you will find the bedroom (queen bed) and bathroom that are on the main level. The bedroom is spacious, has a flat-screen TV, and plenty of closet space. The bathroom is fully updated and boasts a large glass shower.
Take a walk up the final set of stairs to the private master suite that sprawls the entire top floor! Prepare to relax in your private oasis with a King bed, private en-suite bathroom, flat-screen TV, and personal balcony. The balcony has seating to enjoy gorgeous sunsets over the ocean every night. The master bathroom is massive with a double vanity, large glass shower, and soaking tub. Continue on through the bathroom and you will see access to the back deck with wrap-around seating for everyone to relax and unwind.
BONUS ALERT!! This home has a bonus bedroom on the very bottom floor. This is a great space for the kiddos or family members that would like some extra privacy. There is a full-size bed, full-size futon, and shuffleboard for some gameplay! Please note, there is not a bathroom on this level and this floor is a flight of stairs down from the garage access. This home has three large stairways, as well as a couple of stairs outside the front door and up to the kitchen. For this reason, we do not recommend this rental for very small children.
For beach access, you walk right out the front door! It is then a very short walk to the cross-walk, and then down the stairs to the beach!
In the garage, you will find all the beach gear you could need.
2 boogie boards
There are TVs in every room and you have access to Roku. This home has AC and Heat. It is very uncommon to find AC at a home this close to the beach! Washer and dryer in the unit.
- This home has a one-car garage and guest parking for any additional cars. No street parking.
- This home does not allow more than 8 people on-site at any given time, including visitors.
- We ask for quiet hours from 9pm to 9am.
- No parties or gatherings please.
- This home is NOT pet friendly – no exceptions.
-There shall be no video, still photography or film production of any kind without the express written consent of the owner.
- Please note this home is right on the 101 which means you can hear cars during the day. At night you are close enough to hear the ocean waves!
- We do not write leases longer than 28 nights in length. If your stay is longer than 2 weeks, we may ask for an additional theft/damage deposit.
- There is a ring camera at the front door for security purposes.
- Please note that early check-ins and late check-outs are available at our discretion. There are extra fees for either of these add-ons when available.
- Please take note that this home is NOT baby and/or child proofed. It is your responsibility to walk the home and/or property upon arrival, to make this space safe for your children. We assume no liability for harm/death to any baby or child staying or visiting this vacation rental.
• A thirty (30) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than thirty (30) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty, aside from a $500 restocking fee.
• Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 30 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment (not including deposit and cleaning fee).
• Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent. If you wish to shorten your existing reservation with VRBKIM, and your reservation is further than 30 days away, we do charge a $100 restocking fee to make this adjustment.