Hey future guests 🙂 We urge you to please read the entire ad and all house rules prior to booking. Thanks for checking us out. Hope to host you!
The Golfers Grandview Paradise is an Oasis surrounded by breath-taking views and relaxing tropical gardens perfect for golfers, beach lovers, their families, and friends! This home is a rare find along the coast boasting a variety of one-of-a-kind features including custom paintings, custom ceiling décor, a putting green, multiple outdoor decks with scenic views, a hot tub, 2 BBQ grills, and it’s within walking distance of many restaurants and shops. This 3-story home sits on 2 lots and is fully gated, this is almost unheard of when you’re a block from Grandview Beach which has some of the best surfing in North County. This home is well-deserving of its name!
This 3 bedroom 3 bath wonderland features California King beds in each room, an air mattress, two living rooms with stunning ocean views, and 3 HD smart TVs. There are 3 full baths (one with shower, one with tub/shower combo, and one with tub and shower). The main floor of the house features access to basement level, a full bathroom (with a shower and a beautiful custom painting), both living rooms, the chef’s kitchen, the bonus room and access to the backyard. Down the steps you will have access to basement level that includes space for 3 cars, a game room with a pool table, exercise equipment, access to the garage and beach gear for the family! Up the stairs you will find all the bedrooms, a shared bathroom for the two rooms, and the master suite. All of the beds in this home feature Scandinavian Style bedding meaning the beds are dressed with two smaller duvets and no top sheet, there is extra bedding available should you need it. The master suite includes a sitting room, a wrap-around deck with seating, and the master bath. The master bath includes both a shower and a tub, the tub has a panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean… its relaxation at its finest!
The kitchen is a home chef’s paradise, from the double ovens to the expansive island counter; there’s even a large dining table to fit 8! Hosting family dinners will be a delight whether you chose to enjoy the view from inside or at the outdoor dining table. The kitchen is also equipped with a wide selection of cooking utensils and equipment perfect for executing that recipe you’ve had your eye on!
There are several outdoor terraces in this home all featuring stunning ocean views with comfy seating for you and your loved ones. The home also has 2 BBQ grills, one on the upper patio near the indoor kitchen and the other is in the outdoor kitchen, just steps from your personal putting green and private hot tub!
- Maximum occupancy at all times is : 8 (including visitors).
- We ask for quiet hours from 9pm to 9am
- NO PARTIES, GATHERINGS, EVENTS, AND NO EXTRA GUESTS THAT OVER OCCUPY
-This home does not allow pets due to the owner’s allergy. Please do not bring pets onto this property at any time.
-There shall be no video, still photography or film production of any kind without the express written consent of the owner.
- No street parking.
- We do not write leases longer than 28 nights in length. If your stay is longer than 2 weeks, we may ask for an additional theft/damage deposit.
- Please note that early check-ins and late check-outs are available at our discretion. There are extra fees for either of these add-ons when available.
- Please take note that this home is NOT baby and/or child proofed. It is your responsibility to walk the home and/or property upon arrival, to make this space safe for your children. We assume no liability for harm/death to any baby or child staying or visiting this vacation rental.
• A thirty (30) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than thirty (30) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty, aside from a $500 restocking fee.
• Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 30 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment (not including deposit and cleaning fee).
• Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent. If you wish to shorten your existing reservation with VRBKIM, and your reservation is further than 30 days away, we do charge a $100 restocking fee to make this adjustment.