The Carlsbad Lagoon Hacienda
During these unprecedented times, Vacation Rentals By Kimberly is determined to provide a safe and cleaned home to all of our guests. All of our homes are being professionally cleaned according to the CDC’s COVID-19 cleaning guidelines. We also provide a self check-in process.
The Carlsbad Lagoon Hacienda is a 4 bedroom 4 bathroom home. This charming 2 story home is steps away from the water sport haven known as the Carlsbad Lagoon. This lagoon offers rentals and activities like: stand up paddle boards, motor boats, kayaks, etc. This home comes equipped with 2 stand up paddle boards that you can take to the Lagoon and drop into the water with a $10 Lagoon fee.
4 BEDROOM, 3 1/2 BATHROOMS
- Master - King bed and full size futon, ensuite with soaking jetted tub, sleeps 3
- Upstairs Guest Room - Queen bed, sleeps 2
- Downstairs Guest Room - Queen bed, TV, ensuite with shower, sleeps 2
- Attached studio - Queen bed, Smart TV, ensuite with shower/tub combo, Kitchenette, sleeps 2. This room can be treated as an extension to the house, or a private wing by closing the adjoining door.
- Every pebble thoughtfully chosen and permanently placed in the kitchens backsplash. All collected by the hands of the owners from sandy beaches all over the world.
- Luxurious shower hand crafted with artistic stones that cascade into a visual waterfall in downstairs bathroom
- Full size wrap around balcony deck on 2nd floor with views of the Lagoon
- Full size propane grill.
- The Carlsbad Lagoon Hacienda does offer two stand up paddle boards with 2 full use passes to the lagoons recreational space. A $10 fee is assessed per vessel to launch from the convenient Carlsbad Watersports Company, that is located a rocks throw from this home.
- Pond in the outdoor patio
- Large TV with surround sound in living room
- Hot tub in the backyard
- The Carlsbad Lagoon Hacienda offers a one car garage and an additional uncovered parking space outside the home. There is also street parking, please look at street signs so you are not ticketed.
- Max occupancy: 10 people onsite at any given.
- Quiet Hours: 9pm - 9am
- NO PARTIES, GATHERINGS, OR EVENTS ALLOWED - Strictly enforced.
- PETS are allowed. There is a $125 pet fee per pet. If you bring furry friends, we ask that you do not allow them outside during quiet hours, as neighbors are very sensitive. Please do not leave your pets alone unattended during your stay.
- There shall be no video, still photography or film production of any kind without the express written consent of the owner.
- We do not write leases longer than 28 nights in length. If your stay is longer than 2 weeks, we may ask for an additional theft/damage deposit.
- For guests who are sensitive to noise, although not intrusive, we must disclose the freeway is .5 miles west of the home. You can hear freeway noise, although it sounds very similar to the lull of the ocean.
- Lastly, this home does have stairs to access the main living space and master bedroom on the 2nd level. There is a Ring camera at the front door, by the garage door and in the backyard for security purposes.
- A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty
(60) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty, aside from a $500 restocking fee.
- Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the
arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment (not including deposit and cleaning fee).
- Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent. If you wish to shorten your
existing reservation with VRBKIM, and your reservation is further than 60 days away, we do
charge a $100 restocking fee to make this adjustment.
BL/Permit # is: BLRE0058025